I have had a number of requests from people asking if I had any old PC hardware to sell. As a matter of fact, I do have some used, but working components that I would like to sell. Most of these are nearly complete systems (without a case or power supply). This is my current hardware for sale.
Cases and power supplies are big and relatively heavy, so they are expensive to ship. A new “budget” case and power supply will probably cost roughly $120-$140 combined, depending on what you get. You can easily spend more than double that on a higher end case and power supply.
The component links under each system have detailed information about each component in the system.
All of these systems are assembled on a test bench, with an un-activated copy of Windows 10 Professional, version 20H2 installed. I have updated everything possible with the latest BIOS and firmware. Shipping will probably be about $15-$25, depending on where you live and what you buy.
Bare Bones System 1 – $525.00 plus shipping
This is a current production, “bare bones” 6C/12T AMD Ryzen 5 3600 system. It has a CPU, stock CPU cooler, a very good MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX motherboard, 16GB of G.SKILL DDR4-3200 RAM, a 500GB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, and an MSI Radeon R7 240 discrete GPU. All you need for a complete system is a case and a power supply.
The MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX motherboard will support any Ryzen 3000 or 5000 series CPU, including the 16C/32T models. It is almost identical to the MSI B450 Tomahawk that has gotten so many good reviews, except that the MAX has a larger BIOS size so that it can support more CPU models. It will support up to 128GB of RAM. It does not have PCIe 4.0 support.
This system is fully updated, with an un-activated copy of Windows 10 Professional, version 20H2 installed and patched. The latest BIOS version is installed, and XMP is enabled. All of the latest drivers are installed. The Samsung NVMe driver and Samsung Magician are installed.
To be sure, it has an older technology, entry-level GPU which gives you a functioning system. If you aleady have a newer, better GPU, we can delete this GPU and reduce the price by $50.00. I have the original boxes and manuals for all of the components.
Here are all of the components:
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 with a stock AMD Wraith Stealth CPU cooler
- MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX motherboard
- (2) 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 CL16-18-18-38 RAM
- 500GB Samsung 970 EVO M.2. SSD
- MSI Radeon R7 240 video card
We could increase the RAM up to 32, 64 or 128GB. I do have some used cases and used power supplies available, and some better used GPUs. We could also buy a new case or power supply, and I will assemble a complete system for you. The bigger and heavier it is, the more it will cost to ship.
I actually have quite a collection of compatible components that could be used to build an AMD Ryzen system, either bare bones or complete.
- (3) AMD Ryzen 5 3600 processors
- (1) AMD Ryzen 5 3600X processor
- (1) AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT processor
- (1) AMD Ryzen 7 3700X processor
- (1) AMD Ryzen 9 3950X processor
- (2) MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX motherboards
- (2) MSI B550M Bazooka motherboards
- (1) Gigabyte X570 AORUS Elite WiFi motherboard
- Multiple sticks of 8GB and 16GB DDR4-3200 G.SKILL RAM
- Multiple Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe SSDs from 250GB to 1TB
- Several different discrete video cards:
- XFX Radeon RX5700 RX-57XL8M
- Gigabyte Radeon RX5700XT Gaming OC 8G
- Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Nano
- MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Armor 6G OC
So, we could put together a system with a specific CPU, specific RAM configuration, the M.2 storage that you wanted, etc. The price would reflect what components you chose.
Other Hardware Items For Sale
Here are a few other items.
Given shipping costs, I will only ship within the United States to start with.
I will probably be adding more items to this page in the future. This might include systems using these CPUs:
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- Intel Core i7 6700K
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X
If you are genuinely interested in a system or some parts, contact me. Thanks!